From Math Ph.D. to Sunny Bands
Join your host, Leo, in this illuminating podcast episode as he delves into the intricacies of trading with the extraordinary Sunny Harris, a seasoned trader boasting decades of experience and a dynamic creator of the acclaimed indicator, ‘Sunny Bands’.
Discover the riveting tale of how Sunny, armed with her PhD in Math, ventured into the realm of trading.
As an experienced trader and the mind behind the dynamic Sunny Bands indicator, Sunny imparts invaluable wisdom on the critical aspects of successful trading. Unearth her perspectives on psychology, the importance of backtesting, and the art of creating tailored trading strategies that can aid in conquering the financial markets.
Seize this chance to learn from a true titan in the trading sphere! Don’t miss out on Sunny’s nuggets of wisdom that could potentially transform your trading journey.
- Backtest – Create a strategy that has an edge and follow your rules.
- Be Systematic – All good trading has a set of rules and is essentially systematic.
- Stand the test of time – Systematic strategies are ideal to generate consistent income.
- [0:00] Introduction
- [0:31] How Sunny got started
- [8:14] Sunny’s first strategy
- [9:55] Advice for new traders
- [13:58] Sunny’s books
- [23:22] On Larry William’s mentorship
- [24:56] On creating a new strategy
- [34:48] Advice for new traders
- [40:11] Getting in touch with Sunny
What do you do about the psychology of trading? Follow the system.Sunny Harris [17:24]
It’s the consistent income. That’s why I like the systematic approach.Sunny Harris [19:40]